Fire Damage Restoration
Call Now For Immediate 24 Hour Assistance
Servicing Austin and the Surrounding Areas
IICRC Certified Firm
To Schedule A Free Fire Damage Assessment or For Any Questions, Please Fill Out Our Contact Form Below
Fire Restoration is What We Do
When things go up in smoke, All Nation Restoration is here to help. Contact us if your home or business has been affected by fire damage. Our technicians are ready and able 24/7, and we never charge for estimates. You won’t find another company with our high level of quality work and attention to detail.
Fire and smoke damage can be caused by many different things. We’ve seen damage caused by lightning strikes, kitchen grease fires, electrical fires, cigarette butts thrown into the trash, wildfires, and even kids playing with matches. Fortunately, we can restore just about anything left in the aftermath of a fire.
If your property has been impacted by any amount of fire and is now charred or covered in soot, we are always ready to rush over to you. Fill out the contact form below, or call now to take the first step toward getting your life back on track.
Insurance Companies Love to Work With Us
We are committed to providing extraordinary service in any disaster because we know it’s not easy finding your way through the heat of a catastrophe. To make sure you get the best coverage from your insurance company, we use insurance-preferred software that helps your fire damage claim proceed effortlessly. Homeowner and business insurance companies love to work with us.
We have insurance claim gurus available that are great at smoothing things out with homeowners’ insurance companies if they’re making things difficult. Call us for advice or questions even if we’re not doing a job for you, we’re always glad to help.
We Extend a Helping Hand When You Need It Most
There’s never a good time for your house to catch on fire. It often seems as though these tragedies strike at the worst possible times. We understand these hard times, which is why we do whatever we can to make the best out of a bad situation.
We can be at your home in an instant whenever there’s an emergency. Whether it’s your home being struck by lightning or a small candle placed too close to your curtains, we’ve got your back. Luckily, many types of fires are covered under home insurance policies, even if you accidentally start a fire yourself.
In many cases, some items can seldom be restored, such as couches and other upholstery, rubber and plastic toys, most types of food, extension cords, and canvas paintings to name a few. Fortunately, drywall, insulation, electrical wires, and structural materials can sometimes be cleaned, treated, and left in place. You need an experienced company to handle these complex situations, All Nation Restoration is eager to assist you through the restoration process.
Knowing the full extent of damage can be tough to determine, so we highly encourage using a certified fire damage restoration company (obviously). There are small companies and handymen that may be able to do the work cheaper, so they say, but the “cheaper” option can quickly turn into costing you more money and much more time. Let us get everything done right the first time and avoid any unnecessary headaches.
Our Tried and True Strategy
- A thorough inspection is performed to determine exactly how far the damage extends.
- Measurements, notes, and photos are recorded throughout the process to establish comprehensive documentation.
- All of your personal possessions are moved off-site to be cleaned and restored, if possible.
- Materials that have sustained significant fire damage must be removed and disposed of, such as burnt doors and trim, charred wood, and deteriorated light fixtures.
- The leftover water that the fire department used to put out the fire is then extracted.
- Next, we do a deep clean of the home and use chem sponges, made of vulcanized rubber, to absorb the loose soot.
- An anti-microbial is sprayed on any area where mold growth is possible. The solution decreases the chance for future mold growth as well.
- If there is still water absorbed into floors, framing, or other building materials, we place fans and dehumidifiers to get everything completely dry.
- After about 3-5 days, we inspect the areas for elevated moisture again. As soon as everything is dry, we apply a specialty paint that encapsulates most of the residual smoke odor and we utilize an ozone generator to complete the odor removal.
Remember to always make sure your smoke detectors are working and your fire extinguishers are not expired!
For more information about fire damage or to schedule a time for us to come out, call now or leave your information below.
We’re Here to Help!
Where We Service
We have trained technicians for fire and smoke damage restoration services standing by 24 hours a day in Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Manor, Bee Cave, Georgetown, Cedar Park, Leander, Driftwood, Bastrop, Buda, Dripping Springs, Elgin, Florence, Hutto, Kyle, Logo Vista, Lakeway, Liberty Hill, Marble Falls, San Marcos, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Schertz, Seguin, Taylor, Volente, Wimberly, Waco, Hewitt, Woodway, Robinson, Beverly Hills, Bosqueville, Bellmead, Lacy Lakeview, Elm Mott, and beyond. Our average response time is 30 minutes or less so don’t hesitate to call now!
We are Licensed, Bonded, Insured, and Certified!
Everybody Loves Us!!
Click on the Icons to Read Our Reviews