North Austin Flood Cleanup
Need Help With Your Flood?
Call now for a water extraction team in the Austin area! No charge for coming out and free estimates on site! All Nation is here to help with all your water extraction needs. Flood from a toilet overflow or a busted pipe? No problem, All Nation works day and night to get your life back on track. We have a team of trained professionals on call 24/7 in Austin and the surrounding areas. For emergency water extraction services we can be at your location within 30 minutes of being dispatched.
More on Our Austin Flood Cleanup Service
Getting the water out quickly and efficiently is something we take very seriously. We have commercial grade water extraction equipment that extracts gallons of water by the minute. We can extract water from all types of surfaces including carpet, wood, vinyl, tile, and hard surfaces. We can detect anywhere water has gone, and extract it. We have trained technicians on call in your area 24/7 ready to serve you in your time of need, so don’t hesitate to call us right away.
Flood Cleanup Steps We Take
- We locate the leak and immediately stop the water.
- We complete a full inspection of the water damage using high moisture detecting equipment.
- We get in touch with your insurance company to communicate our findings and our scope of work.
- We complete full documentation of the damage including sketches, photos, and videos for your records and for insurance billing purposes.
- We extract any and all standing water.
- We carefully move your furniture and contents out of the work area while documenting any damaged furniture in the process.
- We remove any non-salvageable water damaged materials.
- We use dehumidifiers and air movers to remove any remaining water/moisture that’s trapped in your home or office.
- After drying we treat the water damaged areas with an anti-microbial to kill any mold spores and to prevent mold from growing.
- We bill directly to your insurance company, with no out of pocket cost to you, in most cases.
Steps You Can Take While You’re Waiting for Us to Arrive:
- If possible, find where the water is coming from and shut it off.
- Contact your insurance company right away and let them know what’s happening, and that you have a water damage restoration company on their way.
- Take as many photos as possible. Be sure to take photos of every damaged room to include the furniture, walls, and floor. If you have furniture or personal items that have been damaged, be sure to take photos of the damage before you move them.
- If you want to begin extracting the water yourself, there are a few things you can do. If the water is sewage water, we recommend you wait for us to arrive for safety reasons. If the water is clean water, you can use towels to set up dams, preventing the water from going into areas of the house that are unaffected. Using a broom or squeegee, do your best to push the water outside through an exterior door, continuing the direction of the flow if possible. Wet vacs are also very effective at extracting small amounts of water. Make sure to keep track of the time you spend on this, as most insurance companies will pay you for the time you spent mitigating the damages yourself.