North Austin Mold Treatment and Cleanup
We’re Here to Help!
What is mold?
Mold is a fungus that rises in multicellular networks known as hyphae. These hyphae grow mold spores typically seen in basements, refrigerators, showers, after a pipe leak, or after flooding. We always advise our clients to be on the lookout for early signs of mold development. Ideally, they can quickly get rid of the problem before it becomes severe.
Before detecting visually, you may initially sense a musky and stale smell. So, you should frequently check mold-prone areas such as shower tiles, cellar walls, sinks, windows, and areas with high humidity. Mold can be dangerous, as it causes numerous health issues and causes property damage over time.
Dangers that untreated mold brings to your home or work area
The EPA and CDC acknowledge that all molds, especially black mold, can provoke health issues such as:
- Breathing problems
- Incessant cough, cold, and fever signs
- Burning feeling in the eyes, nose, or throat
- Oversensitive respiratory system
- Frequent allergic reactions indoors, especially for those with asthma or sensitive skin
- Excessive infections in immuno-suppressed individuals