North Austin Fire Damage Restoration
We’re Austin’s Finest Fire Damage Restoration Specialists
All Nation Restoration knows that no two fire incidents are identical. The general damage sustained is very distinct in each case. The approach needed to assess and fix the damage must be carefully thought through and modified for each individual situation.
We’ve seen it all, from wildfires and kitchen grease fires to accidental fires that start from a child’s mischief. We preserve tight connections with crisis management forces and insurance firms. This way documentation and record retrieval don’t give you any trouble.
The immediate restoration procedure is to avert further damage without compromising the surroundings, health, or security of anyone. We also minimize any potential harm or safety hazards and guarantee to operate within a set timescale.
Here Are Some Tips on What You Should Do During and After a Fire
- Immediately contact 911 if there’s an active fire, then your insurance company once it is safe to do so.
- Remember, safety should be your priority. Leave immediately if the situation calls for it.
- Only open windows and doors if it’s safe to go back inside.
- Limit your movement in the affected area to stop the damage from expanding.
- DO NOT attempt to turn on any electrical appliances during or after a fire.
- Your fire restoration professionals will guide you in what steps to take after the fire.