Latest news

Cooking Fire in South Austin Causes Serious Damage

No comments

Latest news, over the weekend South Austin residents are now displaced from their home due to a gas leak being ignited when the resident was cooking. It is said that the fire department was able to act quickly and contain the fire to the kitchen.

No one was injured during this fire but damages are said to be over $30,000.

For more information on this local news update, please follow the link below:

http://www.statesman.com/news/cooking-fire-displaces-one-resident-south-austin/5KywEOi489KitmuaC7cIFK/

Chris MorenoCooking Fire in South Austin Causes Serious Damage

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *